Saturday, December 31, 2016

Chasing the Herd


Click Here to Bid (6x6in.)

Happy New Year! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me this year (and every year). I hope everyone had a great 2016. Here's to many happy things in 2017!

One of my resolutions is to do a better job with the Daily Paintworks weekly challenges. I've been dialing them in for far too long. This painting (above) is for this week's challenge, The Complementary Challenge. The idea is to use uneven amounts of two complementary colors in a painting. It was fun - join me!

3 comments:

Karen Wihbey said...

Happy New Year and thanks for keeping up your blogging! Love your work!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

You are amazing with color.
I want to thank YOU for another year of inspiration, Carol.
I don't often comment but I am always a true follower.
I love being a member of Daily Paintworks and I thank
you, David and Sophie for EVERYTHING !!

Carol Marine said...

Thank you Karen and Julie!!! : )