Thursday, September 28, 2017

Learning to Ice Skate


Click Here to Bid (6x8in. - starts at $100)

I did two versions of this scene, with different lights. This one is lit with my halogen flood bulb, which is the bulb I use most often. Tomorrow I'll show you the other one.

I've also been working on a side project, building a little porch for a new outbuilding that my husband finished this summer. I had to work around big roots from a tree, which informed the design. I've really gotten into woodworking lately. It provides me with the perfect balance of creativity, problem solving, and hard work. Since painting is my "job," I'd been looking for a "hobby" that was different enough to compliment the other - I think I finally found it.

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Wow - you keep on impressing me, Carol.
This looks fabulous and my hats off to you - AGAIN!!