Friday, March 09, 2018

Bringing Flowers


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

This one looks better in person, I swear. Unfortunately with these darker paintings, the darks tend to dry a little chalky, and then it's quite hard to get a good image of it. The varnish I put on before I ship it takes care of all that - not to worry.

I haven't posted (or painted) the past few days because I'm having an issue with my back. I went to the doctor and she gave me the "as we get older" talk, which ... I guess I am now officially old enough to hear. I'm trying to "take it easy," which is NOT easy for me. I'm not one for sitting around. But I'm hoping if I do enough of it, I will head off this problem and avoid it going forward. Wishful thinking? Maybe.

Meanwhile, here is another of my abstract collages. This one is called "King of the Hill". The piece is 6x6in. - outer dimension of frame is 13x13in. Click Here to Bid

1 comment:

BAFA Studio said...

Hi Carol... regarding back pain, sending link to a tens therapy device by Omron with heat as well. My husband & I both use this this one, but they have several models. This is a HUGE help especially after being on my feet for hours at a time in front of easel (alla prima painter here). Try to use it as soon as possible after experiencing pain. So many other things that can help such as stretching before getting out of bed (think kitty) as I’m sure you’re researching. Here’s hoping you’re feeling better soon!
Omron Tens Therapy: https://omronhealthcare.com/products/heat-pain-pro-tens-unit-pm311/